Seminars & Workshops by guest lecturers
Benefit from the know-how of our guest lecturers.
MEDICAL STRETCHING INTRODUCTION SEMINAR
Kerstin Bredehorn & Jenni Caries
"For me, Pilates is part of daily personal hygiene like brushing my teeth," says Kerstin Bredehorn and lives it too. She always has a lot of fun teaching Pilates because she can see the progress of her participants and can encourage and challenge everyone individually. She is the founder and owner of the Pilates Center Dortmund and the virtual studio Pilates & Friends. Like Bea Eggimann, she has a bulging Pilates backpack and is also a second generation Pilates Master Teacher (Lolita San Miquel).
One of her hobbies is medical stretching. Medical stretching is an innovative and effective therapy system based on the latest scientific findings. Medical stretching is a gentle and extremely effective guided stretching method. Customers are dynamically put into stretching positions and are passive most of the time. Medical stretching addresses the fascia network as well as joints, muscles and nerves and always takes place in the pain-free area.
If you would like to get a first insight into medical stretching, we offer you the opportunity to do so. Learn the technique in the introductory seminar and first practice the handles on yourself so that you can then safely use them on your customers.
In addition to nine teaching units (practice), you will receive
- Video material to be able to repeat what you have learned at home.
- An intensive and personal learning atmosphere at eye level and with humor.
- A certificate of attendance (recognized as advanced training by the German Pilates Association).
- Basic knowledge of anatomy
- Theoretical knowledge about fascia
- Wednesday, December 1, 2021, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Bern (maximum of six participants per teacher)
- CHF 290 (early bird discount for registration and payment up to 8 weeks before the start of the seminar)
- CHF 320 (regular)
MEDICAL STRETCHING BODYWORKER
Kerstin Bredehorn & Jenni Caries
In this 4-day, extensive practical seminar, which builds on the introductory seminar, you will learn a wealth of techniques that you can put into practice directly. You will be able to offer successful medical stretching sessions.
- Learning a Medical Stretching Flow
- Connection of movement and breathing
- Economic use of one's own body
- Decompression traction
- Use of PNF (Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Fascination)
- Learning applied biomechanics for bodyworkers and customers
In addition to 36 teaching units (practice), you will receive
- Extensive video material so that you can repeat what you have learned over and over at home
- Intensive and personal learning atmosphere at eye level and with humor
- At the end of the seminar you will receive a certificate as a Medical Stretching Bodyworker after successfully passing the practical exam
- Acceptance into our network for exchange
- Marketing package and the Medical Stretching Logo that you can use for your advertising
- A t-shirt with the Medical Stretching logo
- A pair of high quality medical stretching straps
- Participation in the 1-day introductory seminar Medical Stretching
- Take a written theory test before the start of the course. You can do this in peace at home. It is important that you have dealt with the matter so that we can fully concentrate on practice in the seminar.
- Thursday to Sunday, 2-5 December 2021, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Bern (maximum of six participants per teacher)
- CHF 1590 (early bird discount for registration and payment up to 8 weeks before the start of the seminar)
- CHF 1690 (regular)
PILATES IN SCOLIOSIS
Scoliosis is generally understood to mean a lateral deviation of the spine from the longitudinal axis. Depending on the severity of the scoliosis, it is treated differently: Targeted Pilates training can have a supportive effect by relieving tension, strengthening muscles and creating a balance in the body.
UNDERSTAND SCOLIOSIS AND DEVELOP INDIVIDUALIZED EXERCISE PROGRAMS
This seminar is on the one hand about building and / or expanding an understanding of scoliosis and on the other hand learning about exercises that you can individually tailor to your customers with scoliosis and adapting known exercises accordingly.
The seminar was developed by Xenia Marbler, physiotherapist with her own children's physiotherapy practice and Pilates trainer. A project close to my heart, as her own daughter lives with scoliosis.
New DATES will follow shortly.
- CHF 240 (early bird discount for registration and payment up to 8 weeks before the start of the seminar)
- CHF 260 (regular)
YOUR SONG IS YOUR STRENGTH: THE BREATHING MECHANISM AND THE CORE CONTROLCara Reeser & Jeremy Laverdure
DATES coming soon
PRICE coming soon
INFORMATION & REGISTRATION