September 17, 2021
UPDATE: AS OF 20 SEPTEMBER 2021, CERTIFICATION IS MANDATORY FOR OUR FLEXIBLY SELECTABLE TRAINING COURSES.
As of Monday September 13, 2021, a valid Covid certificate obligation has
been implemented for indoor physical activities. The regulation, imposed by the
Federal Council for Public Health, will be in effect until the end of January
2022. With the obligatory Covid certificate, the Council hopes to avoid another
lockdown in winter, as well as avoid an overcrowding of hospitals.
Following some confusion
by the sport and fitness federations, the Federal Council (BAG) and the Federal
Office for Sport (BASPO) have clarified the regulations as they pertain to our
New Covid Certificate Regulation at Pilates Bern & Pilates Zürich as of 20. September 2021
A VALID COVID CERTIFICATE MUST BE PRESENTED FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- All classes, courses and trainings where you can register yourself through the booking system
- All workshops
- All retreats
- You do not need to wear a Mask, but please follow our current hygiene and safety recommendations
- Please arrive at least 5 to 10 Minutes before your training begins, so that your trainer can check your Covid certificate, in digital or paper form. If you cannot provide a valid certificate, we will have to request that you leave the studio. We cannot make any exceptions.
NO COVID CERTIFICATE MUST BE PRESENTED FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- All classes, trainings and courses in fixed groups, where the same participants are always present. Our fixed Postnatal Pilates course is an example of this. We will be adding some Prenatal classes, Pilates Mat and Allegro trainings in this fixed group format.
- You will not be able to register yourself through our online system for these fixed groups. Please register in advance via E-Mail.
- Please continue to wear a mask when entering and moving around the studio. You can remove the mask during the training if you wish. The mask must be worn again to leave the studio.
- For Personal trainings, Private Instruction, Therapy and Massage there is no Covid certificate regulation.
In order for you, other participants and our trainers to continue to
feel safe at our studios, we have redefined our Protection Measures (in German). These measures have proven effective and will be implemented until further
Here is an overview of the most important points:
- Please come to our studios for training only when you feel absolutely healthy. Even with the smallest signs of illness, including allergies with sneezing and coughing, we request that you cancel your registration as soon as possible. In this case, please take advantage of our diverse ONLINE LIVE or ON DEMAND training offer.
- For trainings with mandatory Certificate regulation, please arrive at least 10 minutes before the activity begins so that we can check your certificate. Please note that we cannot accept late arrivals, as it will not only delay the start of the class, but also disturb other participants if we have to interrupt the class to check your certificate and allow you access to the training.
- Please continue to observe the hygiene and safety recommendations while at our studio (Wash and disinfect your hands regularly, etc.).
- In the event we cannot open all the windows for cross-ventilation of the studio, our medical-grade, high-quality Air Purifying System will be implemented. We will air out the studios before and after each training.
- We will regularly clean and disinfect all rooms, toilets, surfaces, objects and materials that are handled by various persons.
We are aware that the mandatory certificate regulation is another great
challenge for our entire society. Now more than ever, it is important that we encounter
each other with tolerance, understanding and an open heart. Let’s make the best
of this demanding situation together. Only together will we be able to move
forward out of this pandemic!
We are looking forward to your next visit at our studios.