Prenatal Pilates & Yoga
We developed our Prenatal Pilates & Yoga classes together with midwives with you and your well-being in mind. Through gentle exercises you will promote blood circulation and strengthen your pelvic floor and abdominal muscles. You will improve your posture, relieve symptoms of back pain and learn techniques to relax in your shoulder girdle. Breathing and relaxation exercises will support you in finding inner calm and balance.
We recommend a private introductory training as of the 16th week of pregnancy. For your introductory training or for private classes in Prenatal Pilates & Yoga please contact us via E-Mail.
PILATES & YOGA IN PREGNANCY
- Monday, 12.15-13.15 - Prenatal Yoga (English/German, Studio & ONLINE LIVE)
- Monday, 17.45-18.45 - Pilates in Pregnancy (German, ONLINE LIVE)
- Wednesday, 17.15-18.15 - Prenatal Yoga with birth preparation (from 32nd week of pregnancy, English/German, Studio & ONLINE LIVE)
- Thursday, 17.45-18.45 - Pilates in pregnancy (English/German, Studio)
- Saturday, 11.30-12.30 - Prenatal Mat & Allegro Reformer (Studio, bookable with Pregnancy Subscription or Allegro Reformer Subscription) - NEW from 27 May 2023
Our Prenatal Yoga classes are open for all as of the 14th week of pregnancy. Our classes are non-competitive, joyful and inclusive, emphasizing rhythmic and graceful movement and ease of breath for all stages of pregnancy. We use adaptations of Hatha Yoga to strengthen and relax the physical body, the focus the mind and experience sensations as they arise. Inspired by Françoise Freedman and the Birthlight method, our emphasis lies in providing connection: within towards oneself and the baby, and without towards others sharing the same experience of matrescence, the developmental transition to motherhood. Come and be as you are in our sacred circle, learn practices and techniques to build trust in your body and your intuition, and gain confidence in your pregnancy, birth and into parenthood.
ON DEMAND PILATES & YOGA IN PREGNANCY
If you want to practice Pilates & Yoga in pregnancy independent of time and place, we recommend our specific videos on our ON DEMAND platform.