New at Pilates Zürich?
You are new to Pilates Zürich and would like to begin with our trainings?
The following information is for you:
WHEN CAN I START WITH PILATES & YOGA TRAINING?
- You can begin with our group classes anytime.
- You do not need any prior experience.
- However, it is certainly not a bad idea to register for one of our Pilates beginner Workshops: «Introduction in the Pilates Method». Learning some of the basic principles of Pilates & Yoga will be beneficial in following group classes.
- You will find all of our trainings, including description and level on Eversports (App available): Trainings in-studio / ONLINE LIVE Trainings.
- Do you have a specific training goal or limitations in your physical body? Then we recommend an individual private training before you begin our group classes. The 1:1 Introductory Training can be booked one time and costs CHF 90.
CAN I DO A TRIAL LESSON AT PILATES ZÜRICH?
- In order for you to get a taste of our trainings, we offer the following special prices for trial lessons in each of our training categories.
- You may book one training in each category for the trial lesson prices: ONLINE LIVE (all classes): Pilates, Yoga and Prenatal and Prenatal trainings (CHF 15), in-studio: Mat (CHF 20), Allegro Reformer & Aerial (CHF 25), Prenatal and Postnatal Pilates & Yoga (CHF 25).
- You can book each trial class only one time directly in Eversports.
- For in-studio trainings, please arrive 10 Minutes before beginning of class so we can welcome you and have a quick chat.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING WITH ME?
- We recommend training barefoot, with comfortable sports clothing and if you wish some socks.
- Our Studio is equipped with mats, the Allegro Reformer machines, as well as small props that you will need for the training.
- There is a shower available if you would like to use it after the class. Please bring your one towel.
DO I NEED TO REGISTER IN ADVANCE FOR EACH TRAINING SESSION?
- Yes, advance registration over Eversports is required to participate in our ONLINE LIVE and in-studio trainings. You will be able to see how many spaces are still available once you register.
- You can purchase a single class or a class pass directly through Eversports: Trainings in-studio / ONLINE LIVE Trainings.
HOW DOES THE REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION PROCESS WORK?
- All registrations are booked through Eversports. We recommend you register at least 3 hours in advance for our trainings. However, if a class is listed on our schedule, you can register up to a minute before the class begins through Eversports.
- To cancel your registration, you must do this through your Eversports account at least 12 hours before the training begins to avoid being charged for the class. For Allegro Reformer Trainings, Aerial Yoga, Workshops and Personal Trainings cancellation must take place with 24 hours advance notice.
- Please note that if there are not enough participants signed up for the training, you will be notified directly via Email of the class cancellation 3 hours before class begins. Eversports will send an automatic cancellation email to your registered email address.
- Drop-in trainings may be allowed only if the class is not fully booked.
CAN I PARTICIPATE IN PILATES & YOGA TRAINING WHEN I AM FEELING UNWELL?
- We request that you refrain from coming to the studio for trainings when you have any symptoms of illness, even when they are very mild. We do not want to risk passing on illness to other class participants. As an alternative, you can take advantage of our ONLINE LIVE offer or our ON DEMAND Platform.
HOW DO I CONDUCT MYSELF IN PILATES & YOGA TRAINING DURING THE CORONA PANDEMIC?
- Please always observe the Observances and Hygiene Regulations of the Office of Federal Health as well as our protective measures (in German).
AM I INSURED BY THE STUDIO IN CASE OF INJURY OR ACCIDENT?
- No, you are required to have appropriate insurance coverage in case of injury or accident while participating in our classes. Neither the Studio nor the trainers may be held responsible for injury or accident to your person.
- Credit card payments direct via Eversports.
- If not possible to pay via credit card, we will provide bank details for a direct bank transfer.
Valiant Bank AG, 3001 Bern
IBAN CH 41 0630 0016 9565 2350 3
Pilates Zürich GmbH, Friedaustrasse 17, 8003 Zürich
MwSt.-Nr. / UID: CHE-115.981.526 MWST